Every day, we follow the rules, take care of our responsibilities, follow our schedules. After all, there is work to be done, and we are going to do it. Of course, every once in a while. we like to kick off our shoes and be a bit more spontaneous – and in that spirit, Just Because Day was created. August 27 gives you the opportunity to try something new and different, without needing a reason – and Campbell’s Flowers is here to help you with some creative ideas.
For Just Because of Day, try stepping outside of your day to day routine and simply have a bit of fun.
- Bring flowers to someone at work, just because you want to brighten their desk.
- Leave a big tip at lunch, just because your waiter was awesome.
- Eat dessert, just because you usually don’t. Then again, eat two desserts!
- Play hooky from work, just because it is a gorgeous day.
- Bring a coffee to the security guard at work, just because he always greets you with a smile.
- Send a bouquet to someone you haven’t seen in a while, just because you’re thinking of them.
Sending flowers – or delivering them yourself – is a great way to celebrate Just Because Day. Flowers tend to be associated with special occasions, like a birthday or holiday. To receive flowers for no reason at all is truly a welcome surprise! Attach a hand-written note that just says, “Thinking of You” and you’ll have fully succeeded in capturing the meaning of Just Because Day.
Our Summer Samba, featured above, is a lively celebration of summer. Bright yellows, reds, and oranges capture the spirit of carefree whimsy. This Seaside Oasis, shown below, is perfect for a Just Because Day gift. Bright colors and unique flowers combine for a floral design that will let them know you don’t need a reason to make them smile!
Whatever you do to observe Just Because Day, give yourself permission to think outside of the box. After all, this is the day when you don’t have to explain yourself! If you still need ideas, talk to the floral experts at Campbell’s Flowers for some great inspiration.